Based in Lehi, Utah
September 1, 2005
Press / Business Contact:
The Incredible Baron
FlatRedBall develops video games and offers free technology for game development, including powerful game engines, tools for data generation, software for high-level object creation, and a website with forums, wiki, and live chat to help you find answers and details about every aspect of FlatRedBall development.
FlatRedBall was founded in 2005 by Victor Chelaru.Recent
FlatRedBall is currently developing The Incredible Baron, and continuing to update and add to its suite of free game development tools.
Incredible Baron reveal trailer. YouTube
Elemento gameplay video. YouTube
There are far more images available for FlatRedBall, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Concept to Company Game Wars Finalist" - The Incredible Baron, 2013
- "Salt Valley Talley Digital Media Contest Finalist" - The Incredible Baron, 2012
- "With essentially no learning curve and a swiftly-advancing level of difficulty, you'll find yourself addicted in a matter of minutes."
- Drew Cohen, Kotaku
- "Rock Paper Scissors - A Method for Competitive Game Play Design"
- Victor Chelaru, Gamasutra
Team & Repeating Collaborators